discovery workbooks: why can't i talk to him/her about sex?
Petrified?! It's the most common feeling when talking about sex. Couples are embarrassed by the intimadating topic - the elephant in the room - and they can't say it out loud. But pushing past the blocks to intimacy opens powerful doors to an emotional bond. This vulnerability builds trust and then, the freedom to express yourself.
the companion set (his and hers) offers:
- Conversational work book style, easy to read format
- Blocks to Intimacy Questionnaire (in depth issues)
- Template to communicate to your spouse what you really want then to know (that maybe you've not said before)
- Scriptural Foundations for Healthy Sexual Intimacy in Marriage and Christian Relationship Resources
Step-by-Step Guidance and Support includes:
- Identify areas that stumped you in the past (maybe you weren't even aware of it)
- Give you tools (actual phrases) to help you express yourself
- Guide you in prayer, inviting God's hope, healing and a new outlook
- Affirmation about your identity in Christ and how that supports your relationships
purchase your 'why can't i talk to him/her about sex?' books TODAY!
Media & speaking
Mary Whitman Ortiz is a frequent speaker at couples'conferences and retreats, and women's focus groups.
Her most sought-after topics are:
- What Can Couples Do to Make Talking about Sex Easier and More Natural?
- What Does Healthy Intimacy Look Like and How Can It Help Your Marriage?
- What are the Additional Obstacles to Intimacy Faced by Women in the Church?
- What Does It Take to Courageously Love and Create a True Connection in Your Relationship?
She welcomes engagement bookings locally, across the US, and abroad.
- "Mary gave such practical tips and really touched the women's self-value and identity issues." `Denise, Women's Outreach to St. Anns, Jamaica
- "I enjoyed the openness and respect Mary gave to intimacy issues. It's like we really got to see God's view on sex and not be ashamed to talk about it." Shana, Orlando, FL Women's Group
- "I was so moved by Mary's personal story. It encouraged me to know that healing and freedom in intimacy is God's plan." Kim, Jacksonville, FL Women's Conference