empowerment & support series for women
a safe space for talking about godly, healthy intimacy
Have you suffered with the presence of negative sexual influences?
- Sexual Abuse (as a child or adult)
- Sexual Dysfunction (harmful or unhealthy patterns)
- Pornography Usage (personal or by partner)
- Undetermined Block to Intimacy
Have you struggled with the absence of positive sexual influences?
- Missing Intimacy
- Lacking Commitment
- Loss of ease to freely express
are you ready to kick the taboo out of talking about sex?
Hi, my name is Mary Whitman Ortiz.
I would love to help.
Mary Whitman Ortiz, MA, CLC is a certified Life Coach and a certified Prepare Enrich facilitator. She has additional Relationship training in Adventures in Marriage and Marriage Mentors, with countless hours helping couples restore their communication, connection and commitment. Her work also includes helping women recover from Sexual Dysfunction and Abuse. Many times Inner Healing Prayer Ministry is incorporated. This is in conjunction with her Masters Degree emphasis on supporting emotional and social needs through Bibliotherapy, Multiple Intelligences, and Creative Problem Solving.
Her focus as a Relationship Coach, Intimacy Advocate, Speaker and Author has helped women and couples globally, in person and online.
What is magnolia girls?
Magnolia Girls is an Empowerment & Support series designed for a small group community. It's for the woman wants to be rid of feeling frustrated, unloved and shut down due to unhealthy sexual intimacy patterns. She is ready for new understanding, real hope and true change in her relationships.
What I’m offering
- 6-Week Online Group, Weekly Worksheets and LIVE Videos, Support Community Facebook Group, Encouragement and Accountability
- Professional and Confidential Christian based support in a safe atmosphere to release your concerns, fears and disappointments, so you can rebuild with confidence and truth.
Who will 'magnolia girls' benefit?
“Magnolia Girls" was designed for the woman who wants a safe space to talk about her concerns regarding sex, so she can restore her idea of Godly, healthy intimacy.
- Women who feel very alone as they've carried the WEIGHT of of their unhealthy intimacy issues, and it's totally overwhelming.
- Women who are DONE being in a never-ending cycle of frustration and hurt, that's so intense they want to disconnect.
- Women who are ready to move BEYOND the belittling and shame in their past, that seems to plague them all the time.
'Magnolia Girls' includes:
Guidance and Support to:
Release your negative feelings
Receive truth and inner healing
Create healthy patterns for intimacy
'Magnolia Girls' details:
- Small Group Coaching Program (6) Weeks
- 6-Weekly Worksheets and LIVE Videos
- Community Support via Facebook Group
- Early Bird Payment $120 by January 12th
- Paid in full ($150) or 3 payments ($60)
- Sessions start Jan 25